<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, June 02, 2006 . 7:01 PM

I still feel like blogging. Somehow there's a lot for me to blog about. Some, though, are not suitable to blog right now. It's not really riped yet, erm, a weird way to put it, but it seemed suitable. haha.

It's those kind of must sit and wait o see what happens later on of situation. I wouldnt say it dosent matter to me or dosent affect me as much because, well, it does. Perhaps I should just leave it for now since I wont be blogging about it now.

Anyway, I finished watching Fruits Basket today. I took only three days to finish the twelve cds. I still have nine more days till I return it, so I can watch four more times! HAHA. The story isnt exactly the same. They cut off some parts, rearranged some and even added some which didnt happen in the comics. Yeaps I read finished those nic lent me long time ago yet can still remember them. Hmm...

I wonder what's in the comics of Hunter X Hunter. I really want to finish the anime and read the comics as well. I am still trying to save some money to buy the anime even though I cant do that now as I dont go to school so i'll not get my allowance. SAD.

Due to my worsen cough, I decided not to practise my horn today, giving my throat a rest instead. I have been coughing a few days ago after the stupid sorethroat I had which healed. Now I feel like I am running a fever when I'm not. It's just heaty.

Other than using the com, I dont feel like doing anything else. Not even the hw I wanted to finish off by this week. All I want to do is SLACK, rest, sleep, whatever, just dont do hw. Sometimes this happens to me during holidays. I'm in holiday mood, I concluded, and during holidays should be the time to play and not study. This is real holiday. So I'm in the real holiday mood then. =/

Ahh, so tired. The tired meaning tired of everything I have to do, tired of everything that has happened and tired of everything I hate that's coming my way. Why cant life be simpler, I used to think. But the answer just came by its own. If life was to be simpler, whats the point of living anyway? We are here to get challenged and solve the challenges which come our way. Life looks like this to me. My mum used to say something like this too.

What Honda Tohru in Fruits Basket said was that we live for something or someone in the world. We were born into the world to do that. It may make life more meaningful to each and eevryone of us. We will be able to find the something or someone whom we live for in life some time. Perhaps is her mum who said that. But that is just an anime right? Things that happen in the story dont happen in real life, even though it may, but not common.

But I think it may be possible. You can be living for your dream which is realised. If you have wanted to become a teacher and help many many students, you can live for your job and help people, and feel accomplished. What naive thinking. Burh. Some teachers are like that though. Some not.

Oh well. Maybe you are just wasting your time reading this post. Somehow, I find it crappy. Whatever. Tired I may feel, but some people are even more tired. Dont you think you are fortunate when you compare yourself to someone who are worse than you? I do feel that sometimes. You will not when you compare yourself to someone who is living better than you. You will feel demoralised then you get even more tired, asking yourself why is life that bad. Or even thinking of suicide =/.

Most people think that way. Hmm....hope you dont. AHHA. Okay, more crap. Oh so the real composer is Johann Demei? Maybe we all heard wrongly. Cos jaz made the name sounded like YO HAN guo DE MEI mei, mah.....hee....

Lala...I thought some people stopped reading my blog, then somehow their sudden appearence surprised me =O.

By the way I appreciate people around me^^.

HAHAHA...

More crap...

I havent crapped so much for a long time!

It feels so nice to type things the way I wanted!

Lalala....

Lololo....

HEHEHEEEEEE

HAHAHAAAAA

AH! Never had this much fun either! Yay! I love blogging!!!!!

WHOO!

Okay larh....I feel much better now. Boo! So shall stop here^^ Byebye!