<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, June 05, 2006 . 12:23 PM

Like nic said, many people did this quiz and I think is quite fun, so I koped it from her blog haa.

Name 20 people you can think of right now. Dont read the questions until you have named the 20 people. At the end of it all, choose 5 people to do this.

1. Nicole
2. Jin Hui
3. Qin Ying
4. Kia Hin
5. Hwee Hwee
6. Shermaine
7. Yu Leng
8. Jazreen
9. Yue Zhi
10. Shi Xun
11. Shaun
12. Bei Qin
13. Terence
14. Si Hui
15. Yong Hui
16. Hui Bin
17. Ophilia
18. Yuh Ding
19. Alvin
20. Rachel

How did you meet #14? [Si Hui]
Thru band lorh

What would you do if you never met #1? [Nicole]
Hmm...smile...JKJK...but if I nv met her b4 I wont know right?

What would you do if #20 and #9 dated? [Rachel & Yue Zhi]
They dont even know each other ahahha...and they r not les.

Did you ever like #19? [Alvin]
Nah...anw his taken.

Would #6 and #17 make a good couple? [Yu Leng & Ophilia]
Blee, this quiz targets les dont you think?

Describe #3 [Qin Ying]
From perkachng! Violent! Likes band as much as me....many many more...OH! BIMBO! =D

You think #8 is attractive? [Jazreen]
Hmm, how should I say. She's cute? Bimbo! So she sould be I guess.

Tell me something about #7 [Yu Leng]
TALL! Sits on the chair! hmm...funny!

Do you know any of #12's family? [Bei Qin]
Nah, but I hear he has a cousin who is in band too!

What's #8's favourite(s)? [Jazreen]
Korean shows...and guys? LOL

What would you do if #18 confesses he/she likes you? [Yuh Ding]
Haha....he's my didi!

What language does #15 speak? [Yong Hui]
No idea...funny language haha.

Who is #9 going out with? [Yue Zhi]
No one I guess.

How old is #16 now? [Hui Bin]
Er...13 or 14.

When was the last time you spoke to #13? [Terence]
The last band practice.

Who is #2's favourite singer/band? [Jin Hui]
Jay lorh.

Would you ever date #4? [Kia Hin]
Nah...not a les.

Would you ever date #7? [Yu Leng]
Nah...this quiz seriously targets les..

#15 single? [Yong Hui]
Think so...

What is #10's last name? [Shi Xun]
Sir name? Lou?

Would you ever be in a serious relationship with #11? [Shaun]
NO

What school does #3 go to? [Qin Ying]
DHS

Where does #6 live? [Shermaine]
Tampines?

What's your favourite thing about #5? [Hwee Hwee]
Her funniness lol.

Yay end! So fun...lol...anyone can also do this quiz la...

byebye