<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 . 8:10 PM

Oh more hw and more hw. Tired out. Boo. I want to sleep early, but there's somewhat a lot of things to be done. Boo. Again.

Some people are just plain selfish, who obviously thinks only for themselves, ignorant of other's feelings. Selfish people would be hated, but not for life, unless they have taken for a change. Burh. I. Hate. Them.

It is so easy to hate people, hard to like people. Yeah, life is just plain complicating. Sometimes I can hate and like a person within one day, a drastic change just within the school hours. Oh well.

enough about this. Hopefully I wont have to hate them for long. They wouldnt know who they are anyway, they wouldnt know. Therefore, its hard to say if they'll change AHA.

I want to sleep.