<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 29, 2006 . 9:12 PM

Whoa I realised how good students' life can be lol. There are many priviledges that a student can have such as discounts which are called 'student price'. I absolutely enjoy them! We also have lesser stress than the people who worker probably. Perhaps I should be glad that I am still a student. I used to think being a student, a kid, is useless and I cant do many things. Unlike an adult, a kid cant work and earn money to SPEND!!! Lols. I shall forget about that anw =.=.

I went to do hair treatment and cut my hair as well yesterday, quite late at night, and I slept late while trying to finish some of my hw. The hair treatment was great, the price even better! It was originally $45 and since I'm a student, the hairdresser gave me a discount of $5. Later on, my mum realised she had to pay for my hair cut, which was counted seperately and she sort of asked for a lower price. While doing the treatment, the hairdresser suddenly told me she is charging only $35 for the treatment and $10 for my haircut so I only have to pay $45, which was originally the price of the treatment ONLY ^^. The hairdresser is so KIND! She also helped me sort of straighten my hair a bit after the treatment. She cut a nice layering for me and I like my hair a lot after that. Haha. There's also this hair oil that she recommended me, which wasnt really oily, more of water bodies. Yeap. So nice. I have decided to buy it, soon. Somehow, I gave my mum the money to buy it but she didnt help me =/.

There were supposedly some more things I wanted to blog about yesterday, unfortunately I cant remember what are they =/. Thus, I'm not going to blog about them. Well, instead, the focus would be changed to today's activities. We had a fieldtrip today to Kampong Glam, which was named after the glam tree, Little India, which our project was fucosed on, and Chinatown, in which we streamed through the place only.

We are supposed to do a project on how to conserve Little India on the IDMI week. And we were grouped based on the stupid quiz we took some holidays back, so we cant changed our groupings at all. Freak. I hate my group. There are four guys and only two girls. So there's only Shermaine to accompany me. The four guys are absolutely SLACKERS. I cant stand them. One of them is extremely irritating, er well, all of them are actually, but one of them is the one I really cant stand. One is somehow quiet but not during the time he's with his friends. One is someone whom I communicate to everyday in school. The last one is someone whom I once hated, now he's okay though. I just cant stand them no matter what. Shermaine is also disgusted by the grouping. BURH.

Alright. So, what's so interested about the trip? Actually there are some activities which are interesting only. Hmm, most of the stories told by the nice guide are great, amusing and entertaining, therefore I like listening to more stories. The best activity was when we did the Henna at Little India. It costs only $1. Mine is flowers which are beautiful. Qy's even better, her personal request of dragonfly. HAha. Its really nice kay, you shd go see. I shall post the pic I took of our hands when they are in my com. Obviously, now they are not.

Ah now I am bored. Had spagetti just now for dinner =D. I also bought box 3 of Hunter X Hunter, but I bought the wrong one! I wanted the jap conversation one, instead I got the mandarin one =/.

Lol...so much to do so little time. I was hoping I could slp early but ah well, I'm gonna slp late tonight again. I shall go maple till 10 or 10.15. Byebye!