Sunday, June 25, 2006 . 3:20 PM
Whoo! This is the 200th post! I'm so proud of myself being able to stand to writting till the 200th one. Record breaking. Anw this has been my record since I wrote the 40th post or sth =.=.So sry for not updating for erm.. the last two days. I am tired of things and wish to only enoy myself for the last two days. I realised life in Maple is fun and very enjoyable, despite disputes between certain people, whom I am close to yet not knowing them in real life. How surprising. However, I counted the days I played during this holidays. I started playing on two saturdays before yesterday, till the fri on the same week, which means 7days so far, then played again on yesterday and the day before which sums up to a total of 9 days. Cool. So within the 9 days I leveled from 53 to 64 which is quite a remarkable speed. HAH. But yesterday shouldnt be counted, cause I didnt spend the time training =.=.
Oh wells, only a few days were the best which was one of the days on the 3rd week, which I bought a one day 2x exp card and leveled 3times within that day, to 58 I think, and the day before yesterday, which was a special 2x exp day and I also bought another one day 2x exp card (which was stackable with the event) and leveled from 58 to 63. Wow. The reason being was so level as much as possible before the school reopens again =.=. From tmr onwards, I doubt I'll be playing. ahh...my 3rd job advancement.....6 more levels to go...burh...cant stand it.
Went a few dangerous places yesterday, being the ambitious me, I was dying to find out what was there at the deep dungeon of aqua rd, so I went with some prokias. The party members were basically---Cutiepie01 lv64,R4in0721 lv97,POW0 lv10x,Peyhwa lv10x,Fusionx lv111 and HolyCl3r1c lv115. Yeaps, so you see =.=. (The 10x means 100+ but I forgot the last number.) All the monsters in aqua dungeon dmg me more than a thousand, close to 2 even, when I turned on Invincible, so you can imagine. Of course mg was on and I spammed on mana elixir and pure water...zzz. Then I went rogging with James later on and we killed 2 rogs. He died twice though, one was my fault haha so sry. Rog damages more. Just touching it shd be ard 1.7k and when it clawed me, it was 2879. Surprisingly, I didnt died at all =D. James died because of the claw, his hp is only 2.1k. Mine is 788 but needless to say, I have mg on. MMing was also quite fun. Shall not elaborate on that. It is not really dangerous, but w/o mg, I cant let it earthquake me for more than once. Jumping is great for your health you know =D.
Right, I have probably bored you with some dangerous life in maple. So sorry abt that. Yes, I know, this is a boring piece of 200th post. Might be the most boring 200th post you can ever find. Once again, my apologies to you. Have a nice day ahead, finish your hw before tmr and erm...well, have a nice sleep^^. Goodbye for now. =D. *off to do hw*


