<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 . 10:37 PM

Wow. So much has happened just in a day. Surprised? Nah, sometimes it happens more than this. Trying to get used to it is easy. Well, went to the library just now after watching television till 6. Yeaps, I started watching tv again haha! What can you expect though, it the holidays!

Hmm, the library trip wasnt that good, though I found three more books by that author I liked. Erm, I couldnt find the second or third book to Operation Red Jerico the Trilogy by Joshua Mowll. Sad. I even tried finding from the catalogue, yet they couldnt find any book named Operation Red Jerico =.=.

How lousy is that? But anyway, the records showed that there IS Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen in this library, and I tried looking for it too. I didnt find it in the adults nor the young people fiction =.=. Argg, searching for books are hard. But, I found some novels by Jane Austen just that I found it quite difficult to read the typing of the books cos they were too small for my satisfaction =.=.

Right, and I tried looking for George Orwell books, to my disappointment again. There werent any of his novels in this library. I looked for Charles Dicken's novels, neither did I find any. Perhaps I should just BUY one of the books from a bookstore =.=.

Again, I continued reading a few more comics brought by my cousin's friend. Since the four of them go to the lan nowadays, its easy for me to just ask him to bring a few comics for me to read. The sad thing is that I cant borrow for a day.

Hmm, I feel bored about this way of typing again. Too many paragraghs, maybe? Ahh, but I tried just typing one line and it didnt really seem good. What else? Ranking my brains for something good enough, but just cant think of anything right now. My cough dosent seem to be able to heal either. Should I go to the doctors tmr? i dont like coughing thru the whole night, making my parents unable to sleep. Neither do I want to have those bitter medicines. Ahh....hell....what should I do?

Another thing is, I really wanted sp. jaz is still not back from perth either. lol. hmm. no link. but anw, the thing is I want to PRACTISE. hmpf. #*&^@ Oh I realised something. They dont allow % and $, cos they think are vulgarities? ic.

I feel much like ranting again. Just that....well, I dont know how to rant now. All the things in my mind are mixed up. Feelings I guess. Even if I want to blog, I wouldnt make everything obvious, name things and names I shouldnt right? So I have to rack my brains to come up with more surpressing ideas again. Ah I'm using words I'm not sure if I used them correctly too. How stupid.

The

most

irritating

part

is

not

to

make

things

too

obvious

!!!

What if I were to jumble up words, I think. But that would make it difficult even for myself to understand! If only I could invent more of my own languages. Nahh, no "all's white" for me XD. Right, I shall go read my beloved story books! byebye!