<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, June 12, 2006 . 10:52 PM

Yesterday was quiz day and today is Maple day. Haha. I didnt know that the quizes took up so much space and people must be too tired to read everything. I think.

Yah so I did play maple today. I bought a One-Day 2x experience card. I should be training my char now, but I got tired of training it. The tiring part is to sit in front of the com for the whole day. By right, the One-Day means 24hrs, so I have till tmr 10.30am as I have started off today. Wow. So I can go slp now and get up early in the morning to play.

I leveled yesterday after the 3mths of not leveling and leveled again today, twice in fact. I am so happy, oh joy. The surprising thing is, there were quite a lot of people who went online today. Maybe some were not the player themselves, cause they went only for a min before they went off again.

Trained at ZC almost the whole time and got tired of the background music. If only I could turn on my windows media player. I cant because my com is already VERY lag. I died twice today obecause of lagness OKAY and its chao sad. I didnt use my charm cos getting back the exp was fast. Lets see, originally the exp I get while soloing is 190 and while using 2x exp is 380, plus hs is 402. So cool right?Ahh....

Maple is indeed for RICH people to play since they can level up fast if they bought the 2x exp cards. Some people that I heard, bought cards for the whole day, as there are timings for each card, unlike the one day card that I got. Hopefully that guy will be playing for me later. HAHA.

Phew, I think I'm going to sleep. I have serious backache after sitting in front of my com for HOURS, leaving my seat only when I had my breakfast, lunch, dinner, baths, and toilet breaks HAHAHA. Yeah, its that bad. Okay la, I admit I am being a Maple Freak FOR A DAY^^.

Yes, only today of chionging levels. I was hoping to level three times lor. If only I can play till midnight or something. My mum definitely DONT allow. I have no reason of defying that and I am still coughing. So my mum puts the coughing blames on my late sleeps everyday. Oh well, this is a school holiday argg. It dosent seem to be for me =/.

Right, going to bed, so nights!