<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, July 27, 2006 . 6:55 PM

I just have a sudden urge to blog, about anything at all.

Although I have slacked the whole day(as you all would have known), I still feel bored and restless. It is just a restless feeling. I have no idea why. I dont feel like playing maple, nor doing hw, not even sleeping. Just now when I ate, I still felt hungry.

How I wish there's no school tmr, but I am still looking forward to band. I dont know why I am so stupid. I could have gotten another day of mc for my doctor was nice, and get to sleep tmr. The thing is, yesterday when the doctor asked me how many days mc do I need, I thought for a second and said two. ZZZ. Why didnt I ask for three larh. Sigh. Why am I so attached to band. Burh.

When ever they asked me to do something, I would first think about those important people around me, thinking they need me and hope I'll be around, I pass up the chance to do something and instead go back to wherever I was supposed to be. How stupid. But some of them really do want me to be around. How nice.

Oh wells, its complicated. One's feelings and thoughts, to even the actions are much much simpler than thought to be.

Thinking hard, I wonder why I liked doing what I always do. Because of the nice people around me I guess ^^. [That refered person wouldnt know that I am talking to her LOL.]

Blah blah. I can just go on and on about what I think, but will it bore all of you reading here? Who cares haha. I can just crap all I want. Now I am like writing to some refered audience. zzz.

Hey I feel like watching tv =/. Alright. Bye then.