Saturday, July 29, 2006 . 7:50 PM
I shall start with going on the ship ride from Ossyria back to Victoria. I was training on Coolie Zombies, then after I leveled, I went to see the 3rd job master and went to take the ship back to Victoria immediately after.
Later on I reached Victoria and went to look for Old Grendel. He asked me to get the Neckless through fighting with his other self at the Door of Dimension, for mages it is found at Forest Of Evil II.

After fighting for 2mins plus then I remembered I should take ss haha. Thats him with the macis he summoned. He summoned 4 in total which I killed all =.=.

I killed Grendel at exactly 15mins left but I took the neckless immediately and was delayed by the macis for 8secs before ssing =.=. The lightning almost killed me.

After speaking to Grendel in Ellinia again, I took the ship(again) to Ossyria. Thats the Neckless of Strength.

This is at the Holy Ground where I have to answer 5 questions after talking to the 3rd job master.

This is the first question and it stunned me. I forgot the answer lor zz. Lucky I had my friends who helped me. lala. More about them later^^. The second question was the number of exp to go from lv1 to lv2 the ans is 15. Then third question is who cant be found in El Nath ans is Elma the Housekeeper. I cant really remember the fourth question uh...OH, which of those jobs are not from the 2nd advancement ans is mage.

This is the fifth question. The next few are the rest of the chats in me changing from a Cleric to a Priest!



These are the stuff the 3rd job master said aha. Ohno cant post anymore pics zzz. Okay nvm, important parts are all here already.^^. Nice friends from maple helped in little actions throughout this whole process. When I leveled to 70, I smsed 2 of them and they came online haha. Of course rain called evo haha. But their help means a lot to me^^. Guitar gave me a lot of pure water, brought me to all those places I needed to go, Rain gave me hb lols and evo provided haste! Haha. They all helped in the answering of my question that I did not know also. See they are so nice, even nicer than some of my real life friends LOL. Tips were given too haha. And must not forget those people who congratulated me LOL. haha. There was this party I was in when training and the people were nice. Lala. Okay I think you should be able to know roughly what 3rd job is all about now. It is not that hard as some people thought. Dont get scared by the old guy, even though he has skills that damages more than 800 to you, seal your skills(happened to me twice),he is just an OLD guy. The macis arent scary either, just keep attacking them or not at all to not get hit by the lightning atts. I kept my aim at grendel even when the macis are summoned. Therefore it took only 5min. lala. Okay la, this is a long post, and I wonder who would finish reading this post. Whoever did please tag! Haha. =D


