<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, July 09, 2006 . 10:57 AM

I watched yesterday's match yet can still get 7hrs of sleep lol. I slept at 1am then woke up at 3am to watch the match, slept at 5am again till 10am. so cool I slept in the mornings. This match was much better than the last in which France won Portrugal one nil, Germany won Portrugal three one instead. So it means we got to see four goals, much more worth than one =.=. I think the most seh goal is the only one Portrugal scored. That guy, I forgot his name, the ch wasnt that clear either, used his head to score! It was the best shot of all yesterday. Germany seemed to suck initially, failing to score 5 to 6 goals when they had that number of penalty/freekick. I was thinking, why did so many people support them even though they suck so much? If it had been France, they would have scored at least one goal. Oh yeah I think Germany puts a lot to defence. You would always see more than one defenders tackling the one striker. Burh. Now it makes me wonder how did Italy win the almighty Germany that everyone supports. But the Germans did panicked when Portrugal scored at the last 20min or so. Their faces and actions gave away lots. TSK. I do have prejudice against Germany dont I? Yes yes, biased against Germany. But they didnt win world cup so too bad. Most people support France now, be it nt letting Italy win or liking France themselves HAHA.

World cup is fun when it is showed NOT at midnight or early mornings. I would appreciate lots if they had showed/played in our night HAHA. okay that is impossible for now. burh.

level 68 whoo....all the way...2 more levels yet it is so difficult. Sigh. No money for my 2x exp card either =/. Whoots. i think i have mesos near 20mil already. Can it be exchanged for money LOL. But people do sell 1mil for $7. 7 x 20 = 140. If I had sold, I would have made $140 OMG. Thats a lot of money!!!

Ah okay its illegal though. Even buying cash with mesos is also banned =.=. Oh and people are earning MESOS with real cash =.= WTH. Stupid people....real money is more important and of use than mesos =.=.

Later we're gonna perform at Botanic Gardens whoo. Sun. Hot. Long sleves. OMG. okok..haha...crapping as usual. Hmm okay, good luck to everyone^^. I hope it will be the best Mercury we ever played lalalaa...

gtg byeye!