Monday, July 17, 2006 . 8:36 PM
Many different feelings are now swirling inside me and confusing me. that is all I know. I havent sort out my feelings. yet.I envy those people from Temasek Sec who came to perform at our school today. They are really enthusiastic people as seem to enjoy their life much more than us. I am serious. Now then I realise our students are just bored people at no matter what interesting comes up. I have not much say in this, but the thing is, only minority of us are enthu and the atmosphere is just not great. Not to me anw.
Oh and band was okay. First day of first player. Great. In the other piece i barely caught up but I did =/. I improved. =/. Argg. I cant think properly now. due to some influences.
There are just this plain selfish section of people who drags the organisation down. Inco-operative and being stupid. Whatever. I dont want to get scolded by people. So I have nothing to say.
Why must life of everyone be so...different. Cant everyone lead happy lifes? Some people gets left out and waste their time doing nothing when they were devoted to their organisation. Now that they have been treated in this way, their opinion changed. No longer feel for their organisation nor parts anymore.
And some people....AIYA forgeddit. zzz. damn pissed. i go cool down. byebye


