<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 . 8:58 PM

Oh gosh...my monitor spoiled for the first time, yet it cant be fixed. Well, its just hard to find people who fixes monitors zzz. So four days w/o com and five days of not blogging. My dad bought a new LCD monitor for $330 just around 3 hours ago and I cant stand the brightness of it. Haha. Too many problems for me.

I shall start with the day my com broke down. It was on Saturday, 22 july. I had no idea why it broke down. The monitor turned black suddenly while I was playing some game. Then it couldnt start again. Whenever I turned on the cpu, the light on the monitor just keeps blinking off and on. So I gave in the end and went to read Cherub. (My dad thought why I was so guai that day lol.)

Went to qy's on Sun to do acc project.

Mon was a usual day at school, with some funny things happening during class and sp.

Tue was yesterday, when I felt sick haha. I was dizzy.

Today, was a resting day. Went to the doctor's and he gave me 2 days mc. So I'll be back in school on Fri.

Oh and something is still wrong with my cpu. That day when my dad took it for a check, it toppled and something went wrong inside. After the repairman checked again, fixed and it is supposed to be fine. I got disconnected twice just now and even had a hang. ZZZ.

I get reminded of the toppling whenever I see the huge dent at the side of my cpu too =/.

Oh wells, at least I get to stay home tmr and sleep for a long time.