<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, July 14, 2006 . 10:45 PM

Oh wow, what a fine day today. It was BORING in school, at least during the lessons kay. I dont think I can stand school anymore. Burh. Rebellion is the only answer to these cruel people who starve their birds to death. Wahahaha.

Yes! We're going to play Rebroll!!! It's last year's SYF piece. We're invited to play at some NAC thingy for winning the syf or sth. It is a once in a life time chance so we either win it or lose it. Okay in a way that we must play well if not we'll embarrass ourselves. The good part and proudest is to be the first band invited to play and I think we are better than co in this way HAHA. The bad thing is that the sec4s are not going to be involved. Dosent that spell trouble? Some alumni are going to come back too. lol. Oh yeah I love this piece. Just got the scores today, but have heard it a few times before, all played brilliantly. I wish that we can also do well in this piece by ourselves. Oh the parts. Its erm...very unevenly given out. I am playing first with jaz(OMG), sx and bb playing second, nic, jx and jh playing third and jas, km and wt playing fourth. It is very uneven =/. Anw, the first note of first is the high high A =.=. Burh. Yz was also nice enough to stay till 4.30 to teach us. She went home after that thinking theres indoor. Thankfully it was cancelled. Hey jaz wasnt there and I'm not going to solo first =.=. I cant do it. Burh. I lack confidence in myself haha. I kept playing the wrong notes. zz. I must improve.

Oh well, and some people are forcing me to do sth HAHA. No it isnt forcing, its PEER PRESSURE. lol. Alright alright. I'm not sure I'll do it cos theres those upcoming programmes larh. I just cant really leave them alone though they wont be affected much w/o me, but I'll be the one that loses out =/. I dont want to let them catch up with me you know, I want to improve too =)). Hehe. You can say I want to be the best HAHA. But I wont be =/. Alright. lol. We'll see =D.

I wouldnt say today is the best day ever, but it's not that bad either. Woo...more hw to be done. I guess I'll go slp now and get up earlier next morining. I seem to have a lot to do. >.<. Busy person I am. I dont spend the time wisely anw, so uh dosent matter. i need more time. to spend. Okay, so nights. Byebye! =D