Thursday, July 13, 2006 . 6:39 PM
Ohno there is absolutely nothing to blog about. I am living w/o any meaning. T_T. Then I shall find something to blog about.Dont everyone think life is very unfair? Some people are lucky and some are not. I can give you so many examples you will ask me to shut up, therefore I shall not. Some people live in good homes but some can be not living that well of. Look at those rich people living in Europe, America, and look at those people living in the third world countries. Biggest difference you can see just between these two.
In school, most of us are just like birds locked up in cages without anything inside. When we are hungry, they dont (spoon)feed us, yet want us to look for our own food. The thing is, they dont allow us to go out of the cages, afraid that we would not return if we were let out. =/
Oh well, not really a good example but uh, I just thought of it a second ago. So well, no one asked you to read this anyway. Like I said, I'm just trying to find something to blog about. I will NOT let my blog die.
I am bored too, so I want to crap something. Stories are nice dont you think. Usually the stories you think of are what suit you. Hmm, maybe not suit, but I cant think of that correct word to use. Usually I cant think of anything to blog about when I come to this page, but surprisingly I will always crap something out. It's just a matter of length and material.
Arh...I'm out of words. There's nothing coming out of my brain now. It is tired. Must be those time spent on the worthless project.
I want to earn money. I am now thinking of ways to earn money from maple. While training just now, I saw a guy megaing this: SELLING 20MIL MESOS FOR $80 STRAIGHT. INTERESTED BUYERS PLEASE COME TO FM 12 NOW. ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS. So I was set thinking. Though it is cheap, would someone be willing to fork out such a huge sum of money at once to buy? YES it is cheap. Most people sell 1mil for $7 therefore 20mil would $140. You can save $60 buyng straight now. The problem is, do you have the money? I seriously want to sell my money you know...I think I am 2mil away from 20mil. But how do I get the $80 from that particular person and let that person trust that I will give him/her the 20mil after he/she has paid me. I wouldnt give him/her the 20mil first. What if I dont get the money? haha. Okay, I'm thinking too much. But I'll earn lots if I really sell that mesos I have. And after that, I'll train more to get more mesos to sell. OMG. EASY MONEY!!! =D I have already thought of the way to pass him/her the 20mil not using trade(there is tax =.=)=D.
Right. My brain is fatigue and it wants me to stop blogging to do something relaxing now. I shall obey it and go. Tata^^


