Thursday, July 20, 2006 . 7:15 PM
Today is a bad yet happy day.Kay, we had a science test so it was a bad time for me. I think I did badly =(...then later on I went to check if S.H.E's new album was out and the salesperson said the release of the album might be delayed till tmr =((. I will go home late tmr can zzz.
I walked passed GIANT and saw a dvd player selling real cheap, at $39.90, so I called my mum to ask if she could come and buy it and she did =D. The offer ends on 23rd, but the stock was low, so haha. But I was thinking, if they can sell it so cheap now without losing any money, they must earn lots when they sell it at its original price, which is $99.90 =.=.
Lalala....
I am very free now, so what should I do?
Lol...
Okay la..
Crap till here...
Byebye!=D


