Tuesday, July 18, 2006 . 6:36 PM
Whoo...school ended sort of early today...uh okay it was normal time, but the earliest to reach home are on all my tuesday. Hmm, so I went to watch Pirates Of The Caribbean with qy^^. She said she almost fell asleep at one part but I uh, was trying to figure out what were those actors with the weird accents saying haha. I always do that until I got used to their speaking. By that time, it would be around the middle of the movie already =/.So the movie was okay, love the sound effects but not too of the vibrations =/ the movie theatre was small. Thats why I love the 3rd one better. We went to Princess to watch. Yeap. Oh I typed the why as "y" just now...I edited it...haha...We must al SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH you know...yeap.
Then so on and on and on and on about the movie. It lasted for 2hours plus plus plus. I dont think Jack Sparrow died. But I didnt watch the first movie so I dont know whos that guy who stepped out with the monkey at the last part of the show. zzz.
Anyway, I think 2C peeps are a bit well, crazy haha. Okay, no offence la..they're just having fun =). Lol. But some people are literally crazy, erm if you know who I am talking about. Uh that person, is ... sort of ... weird. Went up to the board, scribbled something I didnt understand, stared at it for a second, and erased it, went back to the seat again. =.=. Weird right.
I shall not go on and on for long on this weird movement I observed today. =/.
Jo wasnt here in school today so I slacked during the two periods of art. W/o the thumbnails and the cut up wires, I cant do much and I still have no idea how I can make a perfect circle using wires. Urgg. And science was boring as usual.
Oh and I was so unfortunate to go up to do my op today right after qy =/. I almost said suay suay T_T. Hahaz. But after op is finished, I dont have to worry anymore! I can go irritate people whom have not finished and still dreading for their turn to come =D.
Whee.
I
dont
have
anything
else
to
blog
about
and
I
am
going
to
cry *sob*
okay just joking. yes i'm just trying to waste space here by crapping. shall not be so wasteful then. cya =D


