Saturday, July 29, 2006 . 7:43 PM
Whoo...I made a mistake on my last post...if you had noticed the change, you are very very observant. The fact is that I took only 5mins to kill old grendel! So happy. lalala.Oh well, yesterday was not a bad day for me. But for History, I had to do my assignment alone instead of a group cos I was absent on Thu. Sob. I think the best part is still Chinese. We watched a cartoon on 三国演义. It was nicer than the one whereby was acted by real people. Haha. Oh yeah and I think the Cao Cao package in Maple is quite cute leh.

Here it is haha. The cargo is extra de >.<.
Later on was band practice. We are most likely gonna go Austria! Whoo, cant wait. lala.
Maybe I should just post a special post on my 3rd job advancement. Okay, I shall stop here...


