<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, July 21, 2006 . 9:25 PM

Whoohoo...today's a happy happy day...

S.H.E'S ALBUM IS FINALLY RELEASED =D.

The new songs in the album are really nice, and I felt that I have somehow heard them before. Maybe they were taken from some other songs...I dont know =/.

Whee...

But the sad thing is, we're not gonna play rebroll zzz. I have no idea why. Perhaps they think we cant play well enough just within 1 month =/. But I can tell you most of us practised really hard for it, especially sec2s lorh. zzz. Dont talk about it.

Time passed quite quickly today. That is great too. Haha. Oh well, the best is still listening to new songs ^^. I shall go attempt to follow the lyrics haha. Some songs are rather fast =/. Lol...okay la...byebye...