<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, July 31, 2006 . 9:43 PM

Yeah I changed my blogskin again. This time its Inuyasha...the anime. I was searching randomly and found this quite nice. Anw I changed it yesterday and did not mention. Oh well, I didnt even blog yesterday. Right.

Today was a bad bad day.

Math test was at the first period and I was so unlucky to have a really bad stomachache at that time. It hurt so much I could not concentrate on my test. There were some stupid typos and I changed the wrong number which in turn caused me to lose all my marks. I did not have time to finish the questions either, as I couldnt concentrate so I got my answers wrong. I am very sure I am getting a zero for this one. The last one was 20 and this 0 how bad can it get. zzz.

Later on during lit I realised I had forgotten to bring my merchant of venice. I also forgot to bring my mc for the time I was absent when she asked for it. I didnt finish one of my assignment for dnt and I was supposed to change my idea as there was a limited issue of materials. Science and pccg were the only times which went smoothly.

The bad thing was, I had a headache at the end of dnt and it subsided only after band ZZZ. So my conclusion is, THIS IS MY UNLUCKY DAY.

During the time till 4pm he was talking about random stuff, vienna, articulations, how do we practice, improving ourselves all that. It was good but many of us got sleepy. I paid attention to all though =/. It was peaceful during that time I enjoyed it. I had a headache remember, noise only worsen my condition.

I am lousy at rhythms, articulations and all those thoery stuff. I can never master them. Therefore I am trying hard to learn them properly. I have actually started long ago but till now I think they are still as bad, so I dont even feel like learning them anymore. No more moltivation. I used to hate all these a lot, so do I now. But I have tried hard to learn yet still dont really have any progress. I feel kind of inferior.....it is like making me even more upset(?) zz.

Now after some sort of "reflection", I think I have changed a lot over the years. If I were to start from primary one, the changes would run down a whole list. The thing I noticed more today was that I am very sensitive. zz. To many things la. Not as in literally but sensitive to people's emotions, feelings and stuff along these ways.

I shall not talk about this haha. It makes me pessimistic in some way. I am like so...erm how to say. I am bad at expressing myself using words. Yeaps.

This must be such a boring post. But I just no way to make it more interesting. There is just nothing interesting for me to post. hmm. Oh yeah maybe there is. Everyone was quite high after recess and all crapping away. During recess: Rach had a plateful of nth but veges, ophi had a plateful of nth but meat and I have half vege half meat lol. I had a balanced meal! After we finished our "main" ophi treated us a plate of fruits(worth $2.90). Ahaha. We finished most of it and then gave the remainder to a greedy pig. After saying a word of thanks we zao! HAHA.

The last thing I remembered was:

[During pccg]
Nicole: (rumaged through a big plastic bag and took out a hairband with bat wings and put it on)
Shaun: Walao!
Nicole: (starts laughing)
Rest of us: Hahahaha!
Nicole: Eh Shaun I let Jolynn wear this one?
Shaun: Walao! [nic saw him smiling]
Nicole: (passes the hairband to Jolynnn) eh wear it!
Jolynn: (wears the hairband)
Shaun: Walao!
Cher: (stare at Jolynn)
Jolynn: (took it out immediately)
[lesson went on for a while.]

[Nicole and Shermaine talked in front of cher]
Cher: They are talking and stopped after I was staring at them and there you two are talking right in front of me.
Shaun: (to nic) Yeah lor you bad girl.
Nic: ...
Shaun: Eh the bad is not b-a-d leh is b-a-t...bat girl.
All of us : Hahaha!


The above situation was just part of my small memory taken out to try to make this post more interesting. If it did not work, so sorry. But I think I shall go sleep now. So nights!