<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, August 03, 2006 . 10:18 PM

Ah I dont know whats the problem with some people but ah well, everyone is weird in some way. I cant understand everyone and so cant you.

There is no point for me to elaborate on some stupid matters happened today so, =/.

I cant believe I managed to survive today. All were double and triple periods except for ip where we watched Eight Below again. The dogs were so called killed, two of them, cause the people did not allow Jerry to get them back to the whatever station. They werent killed cos of the expedition. If there wasnt an expedition, the dogs would have died anyway, in the sense.

I think I fell in love with genetic engineering. It is like so interesting and cool, to be able to do things like cloning and adding new characteristics to some cells which dosent have earlier, causing them to be yeah modified lol. The experiment today was cool and fun.

By the way, I didnt go for sp. The excuse given was that I have two tests to study. And, luckily I didnt go, if not I wont be able to finish studying. Yes. I wasted some time looking for stuff and eating =.=. Zz. I am not even sure if I can pass my tests.

There's also band tomorrow and I hope I will be able to stay AWAKE. I actually fell asleep on my dad's car just now when going out and coming home. And I am feeling sleepy now even though I slept for about one hour =/. Okay, that's not much but it usually lasts me till 12!!! Its such a tiring week this week. I think next week will be better =D more holidays, national and holiday. lalaa.

Okay, I shall go take a break from typing and continue studying...night and good luck everyone!!