<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, August 06, 2006 . 9:35 PM

Hmmf...I just edited the links, found some people's new blog urls and erm deleted those deleted blogs of the people too...so it may seem that my "links" is getting shorter haha. Oh and if you have changed your link please inform me, unless you dont want other to know then let me know haha...

Oh well, the links part is actually a convenience for ME, mysef to surf the blogs of my dear friends you know, and I dont have a good memory, so I doubt I can remember many blogs haha. There are a few blogs which I visit almost everyday ya.

Lala. I think its interesting to read some people's blogs. The way they write is not bad, not say perfect but not bad at all. And its good to know more about your friends' life hmm. Why do I have so much time to go blog surfing everyday...like I said, I only go a few almost daily haha.

Hey there's nothing much to be blogged unless you want me to bore you with maple stuff again.
Okay, I have not been playing much of my priest since I did my 3rd job advancement...I dont plan to play till exams are over anw. The thing is, I was tempted by doing the pqs which I had never done since my cleric was above lv 30, so its like the last time I did was last year sep or sth LOL. Almost a year of not doing pq. Time passes so quickly that I didnt even realise it has passed so quickly...

Lol...okay more crapping...Anyway, I hate coughs...it makes my stomach hurt if I cough too much...zz..Okay I shall go watch some vcds again...byebye..