<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, August 13, 2006 . 7:28 PM

I am back from the band chalet....back back back!!!

I dont know how shall I put it but I did enjoy it as much as dont. It was cause of certain disruptions larh but I dont really think they meant it...I mean, everyone was just having fun right?

The only thing that was most disappoiting, no TWO, one was that the only ones from the sec2 squad who stayed over were qy, joanna and me. PATHETIC right?! It was like so =.= when we found out we were the only sec2s to stay over. It wasnt that bad though. The second thing was that I persuaded yz to stayover for one whole day, she agreed but last minute changed her mind again -.-.

So I shall start with yesterday. I went to qy's house in the morning to slack, or more like to try out kongkong and audition. I only watched audition...but played kongkong =D. Yay kongkong is FUN!!! Its rather easy to play, its just the matter of good controlling or not. Waha. Later on we went to have lunch at pastamania and went to downtown east after that. We took the same bus as yx and yz haha....so we went to the chalet. Many people arrived already so it was rather packed. =/.

We slacked for a long time and finally they decided to play the first game(there were 2) which was the tie-legs-and-get-water game. I dont know what it was called larh...the name was sort of invented by me. We just had to have a 3 legged race, or rather some with 4, then all use mouth to carry a cup of water to the marked point. Somehow, qy and joanna managed to skip that =.=. However, I partnered with jh and I think we were the best and fastest pair =D. That did not do much to make our group not escape the forfeit though, the last 2 out of 4 groups had to do =.=. It was just to pass a LONG marshmellow down the line, using mouth. Luckily our group had no guys lol.

We rested for a bit before the start of the next game, CSI, a mystery solving one, in which the scenario was A LOT like the one I did during a chemystery trial in primary school I think. Yeap, the best thing was to form our own groups with at least 2 different sections people in a group. Nicole came late and joined our group - jazreen, nicole, binbin, jiaxin, karmin from horns, rumeng from trob, rachel and emeryne from saxes. It was quite fun haha. The sec1s were all nice and I knew all of their names lol. Actually we got almost correct for the answer lorh. We thought that Sharon killed Abel at first, but changed it to Edwin. We thought that he poisoned the beef then gave it to Abel before throwing him into the reservoir, but didnt know how the chlorine found in his body came by so jaz crapped "the cow drank chlorine so it got inside his body after eating it". LOL. Our group cheered the LOUDEST hahaha!!! It was real fun in our group.

After the game, we slacked then ate at the bbq place. We managed to take the ALMOST full part photo =D. Haha. So at the bbq place:
ate
watched perc ppl ROAST marshmellow
watched nic trying to get ppl eat the "cookies and cream ice cream"

Lols. Then we slacked at the chalet I think. Those guys kupped the majong table so we couldnt play, then we just chatted and played "pillow fight", mostly me n yz in the room. Stole a little pizza frm joanna too haha. We got bored after those ppl still dont get sianned of majong so we went to the arcade. The sickening thing is that some rich ppl kupped the daytona for the WHOLE time and we didnt get to play it either ZZZ.

When we went back to the chalet, the person who brought the majong set already went home so we didnt have majong to play either ZZZ. We just slacked again in the chalet doing nothing much. Later on much later, most people went home and only those who planned to stayovernight were left. There were many sec1s and that group took what meant to be the girls bedroom, we stayed in the living room. So in the end, the guys bedroom was meant for people who wanted to sleep, girls for that group, and the living room for those who wanted to do anythng. So most people were at the living room. We were watching Xmen3 which yz lent us on the ps player, luckily, cos jaz's dvd player's screen was really small. I missed some parts due to walking around with qy n joanna =.=. Anyway, later on the 4 sec3 guys decided to play ps game again so the sec1s tried to slp and the 3 of us plus 3 sec1s went out for a walk.

When we went back, we had nothing to do again. We watched scary movie 4 on the dvd player =.=. The boy was scary and I think the movie was very very very lame. It was a little nc16 also =.=. Qy and joanna seemed sleepy and they sort of closed their eyes so I went over to those sleeping sec1s just to see if they were asleep. Binbin woke up and saw me there so we chatted a bit and karmin, rachel and emeryne also opened their eyes haha. I tried to make them go to sleep but they also couldnt sleep. Later on we played cheat, binbin, karmin and dilys. karmin was a really good cheater and dilys too! Haha. I didnt know the sec1s' true self till yesterday lmao.

After some games, I found 2 cushions and took them to a corner near qy, jo and the sec1s there and laid on them. Was trying to sleep but still couldnt. When I closed my eyes I was still awake, could hear all the noises around me. It a wonder but I could tell who was talking as in their voices and most of the time I heard was sx's voice =.=. Then the sec1s like rumeng tried to play that ps game and it sort of started to get real noisey lol. I dont know how did zhairui sleep till so good. He slept through the whole thing leh!!!

Then there was a time later on so EXTREMELY quiet. The sec3 guys went out to macs then me joanna and qy went outside the chalet cause they thought it was very cold. Qy fell asleep just sitting there and me n jo chatted there. The guys came back again and one of them left. When we went in again, EVERYONE inside were sleeping except sx and dilys. In the end somehow it ended up leaving sx dilys joanna and me awake. qy fell asleep after I lent her my jacket. Dilys and jo started playing quiet stress haha...den i sat around and also looked for stuff in the chalet. sx also walked searching for controller for the tv or something. Then george woke up and they 2 went home. Me n jo went out to take a walk later on and we bought egg tarts for breakfast^^. Qy woke up and we went back again. After seeing no point to stay on, we decided to go home. The irritating part came. We couldnt find yz's scary movie 4 dvd and jaz's dvd player. We found the plastic cover of the scary movie near the ps so we thought the dvd was in it at 1st but we didnt know how to open it and the guys left were all sleeping =.=. When after a while jy woke up, I asked him if he saw the dvd player he checked his room and it wasnt inside zzz. So it all linked, that group of ppl took it w/o telling us and it was still in the room. We managed to get it finally and went home. zzz.

It was very bad of them to do that lorh. If we didnt get it out, we might have to wait till they woke up before getting home. And judging by the situation, they were likely to sleep till late morning or even afternoon.

Then again, it just takes an activity to get some ppl quite close together, which was like quite cool. haha. Got to know some sec1s better and it was great.

When I got home, I bathed asap and went to bed at 9am. I got woke up by the stupid ge tai at 6pm. So irritating. They start their real singing at 7.30 or so yet start to play music at 6 =.=. Oh I still have to do pccg file thingy, yeah, so gtg....byebye....=D