Wednesday, August 16, 2006 . 8:38 PM
I hate to-day. zzz. I was fine before I reached home. Let me tell you why.I bought a new Converse bag today =D. Went to tm after school with qy to buy hahas. But it was using my own money =(. Lol. Not that I mind that much, its my own stuff what.
Then I played kongkong at her home. So whats up?
When I reached home, I did the usual stuff. Then I opened up and checked my pencil case. What I found:
-Scissors lost
-Marker lost
-Red pen lost(in sch found out alr)
And I felt damn pissed. People always use my marker and scissors and they always dont return them, leaving them either on the teacher's table or the whiteboard panel thingy. WTH. zzzz. BTH leh. It costs $1.80 for the marker and my scissors is precious to me. It has been with me since young zzz. If you all use the marker so often why dont you go buy one?!
This is not selfish but is bth anymore when my stuff are always taken and not returned.
Burh. Kinda hate myself.
I used to be really insensitive to others when I was young and began to realise that I should think about how others feel. Then after I became really sensitive, I began to think too much and then stress myself. To change that, I became insensitive again. But I have been watching others getting hurt or upset by some stupid fools and began to think otherwise again. Those are really badly hurt, I mean the "assulter" dont even realise what they have done to others.
I have then tried to make sure I dont hurt others but that had been bad to myself. Having to think so much is really...disturbing. I dont know how I am supposed to react to some things and will always wonder what I said earlier was right or wrong and things like that. And when I cant stand it anymore, I will break down.
This the the weak me. But dont worry, I will pick myself up soon. I think.
That shall be the way it is, forever this type of me. As in always trying to cheerful and things like that. But when I am really tired, nothing much can cheer me up. Hahaha. Putting people to test. lmao.
Right. I think I go do sth else. byebye =D


