<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, August 10, 2006 . 8:55 PM

Kao I feel like I am going to explode anytime...I leveled, but added wrong sp. I was supposed to add Dispel to 3 and one to door, but I accidentally added Dispel to 4!!! T_T I wanna cry....my door! So now I have to wait till lv82 before I can have door. zzz. I might add one to shining ray though....zzz....cos my door is gone..zzz. And the sp reset for 3rd job is 15k cash which is = $15!!! Daylight robbery lehh wtf.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. High level is tough. Everyone should relax at low levels and chiong only at high levels....zz.I am not the worse though...at least dispel have to be added to 11 at the end of lv120...heng...zz.

So sian. But I think I'm gonna buy a 2x exp, time slot 6 - 10 de...and it will most probably last till the first wk of term4. I shall plan my time wisely and spend time studying as well as relaxing^^. Whoots. If I cannot do it, I shall go die...no shall not curse myself. If I cant do it, then I wont touch maple or any games for the next few years. Yes it is bad enough for me. Whoots.

Guide cookies are coming whoo...so far thats the first thing which cheered me up. tsk....

sigh...i am gonna slp at 10 and i shall do it no matter what. =)) watch and see...the sort of new meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

WAHAHAHA.....

kk byebye..=D