Friday, August 18, 2006 . 10:31 PM
Mmmm...I love Fridays. Lalalala...Another weekend is here again. Time indeed passes quickly, another week is over, two more weeks later is the September holidays. Serious studying is needed waha.Today isnt exactly great the whole day though...=/. But the last two lessons were great, cme we went to the com lab and I chatted with XinYi lor haha...the class played neopets and went on msn. Mr Tan thought guai little rach was doing the survey when she was on the msn ahaha. Then last was music which we went to another air-coned room. Whoots.
But before that, it was quite disasterous, uh, no, wrong usage of word, oh well, forget it. You only need to know that out of the three tests given back today, I only passed one. *Sob*. I dont really wish to talk about it, but I learnt a lesson: Whenever I have stomachache again, I should just quickly ask for permission to go toilet instead of trying to do the test paper, cause it just wouldnt work. For me at least.
Band was okay. I am going to play 2nd for carmen and 1st for the Warabe-Uta thingy haha yay. Jaz jaz jaz lmao. It was really fun playing first with her hahaz. I think I can play the whole piece =/. lol. I just do.not.like. carmen. All off beats playing. Yeah more reasons but no point saying anyway. So yeah.
After sending qy home as usual, I went to tm with my mum. We decided to eat there and my dad allowed. I also bought a new bag =D. Before chancing upon the bag I wanted, I saw more than 10 of the bags qy bought and a few more designs I didnt see the last time I went. More new wallets too and one was the design of the bag qy bought lmao. So conclusion: They brought out more stocks.=/. Haha. There was still lots of stuff to buy, but my mum only allowed me to buy one bag, so haha, I did.
Returned home and I was dead beat. I bathed and sat on the sofa not moving. Haha. Just watched the tv whatever the programme was on and only till 9 plus I went to turn on my com. Let me tell you something, my com is problematic. It is like the last time again. It cant start up properly AGAIN. You will have to set the timing, date and then try to load it. If it dosent listen to you, you will have to restart it, turn off all switches and wait okay, so it wastes a lot of time, like the last time. De javu or something.
Okay now I am bored. There's nothing much to blog about. I dont feel like sleeping yet I dont feel like playing anything either. I just want to either blog or blog surf. I went to several blogs just now and some of them were not updated haha. Okay I shall just uh try again. Mmm...k..byebye for now.


