Friday, August 25, 2006 . 9:39 PM
Oh I was and am still playing neopets with mel n jo haha...challenging again =D. Omg I didnt know jo was that PRO...meerca she can get more than 2k ard 5min or so O_O. Anw I cant get that high either =/.So today was a fine day =D. I didnt lose my voice whoots! I thought I would actually but I didnt! Whee! I was afraid I would fail my sci test but luckiy, I think I can pass afterall, judging from how the questions were...mmm...okay nvm =/.
Math was a little hard to catch up =/. They learnt to use the cos sin and tan on the calculator to uh find the answers yeah and I missed all that yesterday when we were at UCC. Urgh!
Then it was band again. There are total of four band practices this week LOL. Oh and it was very fun just now haha. Oh except my hurting lips =x. Zzz...I think I played too much =/. Burh. I think I am more in tune in warmer places compared to cold places argh. The tone is nicer too =D.
Haha...then we also ended early, but die to some delay, I was still late lols. The sec3s were playing random pieces and comparing their intonation LOL. So childish =x haha...but it did liven the atmosphere =)) I wonder if there would be more of these or not haha. Oh and why did I wait for them =.= cos jaz said so =.=. HAHAHA.
I am still a little crazy over here. I dont feel that tired anymore. Hmm..Oh and neopets is still fun, as long there's people you know playing =D. Alright end of this post then...see if jo blog fin alr not haha..we shall cont soon =D.


