<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 . 10:00 PM

Oh right, last test of the term =/. Chinese test was quite easy =D. The first page was the best, I knew the answers to all of them haha! I think I will lose marks in gong han actually, cause I think I missed out something...my gong han was like one page long only =.=.

Ah well, its over, its over. Pe was damn BORING. It was even more boring than what I have thought. Well, dont want to talk about it anymore. Math was rather okay, but lit was quite fun! Haha. She was in a good mood, I guess, so she was quite happy about these three groups yay. Watched a video on abortion during Science - very poor thing and very disgusting were the only things I could think of to describe it at that time yeah. The way of how they killed the foetus...zz..so cruel! Lunch I didnt eat anything =/. It wasnt caused by the video aha. Geog was late, as in we ended late. Then there were damn lots of distractions. =/. mmm.

After school, we helped qy to pack underneath her table, collect her stuff she wanted and we took taxi to her house. We lugged everything there, can you imagine how heavy our bags were. So in the end we took a taxi. We slacked a bit at her house then went to tm later on. Bought some cuties for chers =D. Then went back her house slack a while and went home. Lala. Very tired though. I dont know if I can stay awake tomorrow not =/.

Might be going to watch movie with the rest of them if theres enough people haha. mmm.

Things go well if mood goes well. Hidden feelings may not be shown but can be felt.

I must say a certain organization or maybe is only a certain member of it itself has been inconsiderate and selfish. Its act is thought for itself only and has caused some other people inconvienience. Such self-centered organization should not be rendered. But since most people would not care less, and in case there mught be dispute after any reprimanding or other given ideas. I know not how to phrase what I mean but you can roughly get the idea of what I mean. It is only because people dont want to create more conflict between such "close" relation there supposed to be, that they dont speak up. Know better what you should do instead of being so self-centered. Everyone has already follow whatever decisions this organization has made so far. So yeap.

I have spoke thus much and if you still dont know who you are, you are HOPELESS. No more shall I say, if it is too obvious, no point for me to blog this way. If I have never wanted to give you any face, I would just "shout" out _ _ _ _ _ _ or _ _ _ _ _ _ _, stop being so damn selfish. F*** you!

Yeap, so there.