Tuesday, August 08, 2006 . 10:55 PM
Oh today is the National Day Eve and we were supposed to go home early, initially at around 10.30am. Later on last week, they decided to put the English test after the celebration so we would be expected to be dismissed 1hr30min later...in the end, the concert dragged to 11 and we started the test at 11.15.So there...
After that, supposingly to go kh's hse to do lit...but tl said he had something on so he couldnt go..yh didnt say if she was going either. bbq suddenly had last minute cca till 2.30. I was the first among them to be out of the class and waited for them at the foyer. I only saw kh after that. Shaun went somewhere in school, the rest dunno disappeared to where. We waited for quite a long time, finally decided to go kh's hse first and to have lunch. We met yh at the bus stop and she decided to go with us to do project instead of going out with james they all...hah...so we went.
We bought lunch(chicken rice^^) and ate at kh's hse. Shaun was going to wait for bbq and tl was nowhere to be found. At 2 plus, yh had to go home so we thought we couldnt finish the discussion again...At 3 plus, all four of them appeared!!!tl was playing in school, and yh could come back haha. So we discussed, practiced and watched videos on youtube LOL.
They went home after six and I stayed on till 9 plus for the fireworks haha. It was rather clear, judging that it was held at the Marina Bay yeah! So fun lorh...and I tried Pangya! It was rather fun...lols...but I doubt I'll be dling it...my Audition and Kongkong cant load already...zzz..
Hmmz...I shall go sleep now, judging its already 11pm and I have to go to some temple early in the morning....zzz...there goes my beauty sleep!!!ahh! hahaha...jkjk....boo..kay kay...nights nights...=D


