Monday, August 14, 2006 . 9:23 PM
OHOHOH!!!I was too mixed up with my feelings to think about blogging on something NEW today.
I have a NEW partner!!!
Her name is AUDREY.
She talks too much to *erhem* and therefore had to change place with bbq.
K made her changed.
They didnt succeed.
She is still as talkative.
She is as talkative as Shaun.
Shaun tries to irritate her after she has made him lost his good friend.
I doubt it worked.
She still tries to talk to him.
She talks to me everytime now, and Shaun too.
K is making me dao her.
I dont think I can do it T_T.
Our place is lively and noisy again. With or without bbq.
Poor kh and me.
Yeaps. Hope you get a better understanding of my situation now and I bet I will blog again tomorrow and see the improvements(if there are any) haha!=D


