<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 . 9:00 PM

Okay I seriously dont know what the hell happened to blogger, and now am wondering if my post can get posted or not =.=, it would be a waste of time here, trying to get my post on like last time.

I dont think I can blog in peace without thinking if I would get all worked up later if it gets lost zzz.

Yay today we skipped double geog n chi wahahha. And I think its fun!!! Tmr we'll be skipping double sci, single lit, double hist, double math WAHAHAHAHAHA. Whoots.

I think outings like performances are fun...lol...esp bus periods, either chatting happily or sleeping peacefully lmao. Then just now we went to NUS, UCC. Uh yeah, and the hall looks like the esplanade. Its nice. But the corridoors remind me of hospitals =.= and there's a similar smell to it zz.

I think today was quite fine. And we had quite a lot of fun just by chatting lurh, think we chatted a little too uch already hahaha....ops =x.

Mmm...I dont know what to blog about. Seem to be nothing else to say already. Unless you want to hear some inside feelings again. Bet some people wouldnt want to hear haha. She already has a lot inside her, hard to erm aiya dont know la. Haha.

Maintaining a blog is hard and have to reconsider who reads my blog and how they would feel rofl, am I thinking too much again? Haha. Now I get what they mean by not able to blog peacefully. But I really dont wish to start a confined blog....zzz...

Sighs...

I think I should stop now...yeap...buhbye ^^