<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, August 21, 2006 . 9:49 PM

Okay today was quite fun haha. Plus the lessons were quite slack too...=). math then triple dt, double joking sci, malay cme, assembly!!!

Whoots. I finished(almost) my dnt project alr. Haha. Took only TWO days kay. LMAO. Then sci was real funny. Its not bad putting drey n shaun together either, along with nic nearby WAHAHAHA.

Well, they started some sick or funny stuff and we ended up laughing like mad. lol. Not controllable when you are in the middle, being surrounded by the the of them haha.

Mmm..band was okay, except for the part in lily flower where we couldnt get it right. Burh. We never practised that part before and we didnt know about the rests we had. Yeah. Mmm. I really like Warabe =D.

Lala.

There's nothing much to blog about. I came online at 9 only =/. I didnt want to at first but decided to take a look around the blogs. Haha, and see if anyone tagged =).

Think I better go off to sleep already, I am tired aha. Goodbye. =D