Wednesday, August 02, 2006 . 8:11 PM
People in this world are getting worse and worse. Or is the society getting worse.People who takes the public transport, especially buses now I am refering to, should be more considerate. It dosent only include students, hello. Most people put the blame on students and not the other consumers. Everyone knows that all should move towards the back of the buses especially during peak hours in order to let more people get onto the bus and get home fast. But the problem is, most do not move, and they dont only consist of students, you know. I agree some students just dont move behind and they are very inconsiderate. You would always see the back of the bus so spacious and the people in the front have to squeeze like hell. On the other hand, some other consumers, especially ADULTS stay put at wherever they are and refuses to move. They only do when you urge them to and you will not only receive the movement of the passenger, but also a big scowl. I dont really have a prejudice against adults but I do think some of them are awfully proud and think they are "big" so they can do whatever they like. In terms of bus drivers, I have always met nice friendly ones who would stop whenever they see people running towards the bus, and are caring enough to ask the people to move behind, and open and close the doors cautiously after giving a warning whenever doing so. Apparently, now I do not. I missed a bus whereby the driver continued driving even when five to six students were desperately chasing after it. Then for the second bus which I barely managed to squeeze on, the driver didnt bother to ask people to move behind and he closed and opened the door just so abruptly. This is not just fussyness. I almost fell backwards and could have hurt my head badly when it hit the ground. And I do hope the people would be more considerate. Remember, they are NOT only students, but inclusive of adults too.
There is another thing I want to blog about, but someone will definitely "debate" with me over it again I suppose. I dont really want to make it sound like a big thing. Well, actually to me it is. I believe in being loyal, especially to friends, in a sense not like those gangsters whose life are spent on fighting and things like that so they must be loyal, no. I just want to say that I am a reliable person and hope people around me are too. I hate traitors and betrayers for an instance and even if it is just a small matter, I would also kick up a big fuss over it. I hate the feeling of being treated in that way.
You might think I am over suspicious or whatever you call it, I dont like giving people my passwords, no matter for personal stuff or just games, I wouldnt dare. I know I will cry a lot if someone uses my name and wreck my reputation or even hack my accounts. Reputation dosent mean everything but the feeling of being despised or whatever is not torelable for me. After finding out any supposedly reliable persons betray me, I will tend to hate the person. Yes, seriously hate. It can be a hatred which goes on for years, or let go after some years. The tendancy is that the person and I wont really be friends anymore ever.
It isnt fair to be treated badly especially after you have helped someone quite a lot.
Thats all I want to say. Some sort of emotional sufferings when young can change the future life when older, dont you think so? Once the feelings of someone is hurt, no matter how much you apologise, nothing can mend it. It is like the ozone layer, once made a hole, nothing can mend it anymore.
For those whom I have hurt last time, either you dont put it to heart, or you have already forgiven me, I am grateful. For those who still have hatred towards me, I cant do anything anymore. But I dont even think you would know my blog to read this post. I might also be gone in your memories, who knows.
Oh and I missed some of my old friends and some whom I have lost contact with. I feel kind of sad when I lost a telephone number of a friends who changed school at the end of pri3, who also moved house, changed her telephone number. Now I have no way to find her again. None of the rest keeps her telephone number either. I wonder how she is now.
Like what people always say, cherish the people around you when you still have the chance. You'll regret it when it is too late. I know I did cherish her when she was still around in school and now shes lost contact with me, I can only wonder how her life is and where she is. So sad isnt it. This is life. Life is unfair, to most people. He who is fortunate is fortunate and should enjoy what he has when he still has it, until it is gone, he will live lefe happily.
Okay, that was crap. CRAP. C.R.A.P. not craB.
Nevermind. My feelings are mixed up now. They will never be clear. Unless I get a sunny day again. I feel like I have been living in rainy days, how can I do that I also dont know, it is just a feeling. I have also felt living in snowy, icy days before, again just some kind of feelings. Those were the bad days. Living in natural disasters are the worse anyway.
I know I am not making any sense to you, but you dont need to understand. As long as I do, it is fine. I have to go now, so goodbye!


