Tuesday, August 01, 2006 . 4:09 PM
Today was quite a short day and nothing much happened anyway, but I still fee like blogging. We finally presented the acc presentation which was actually due last last week or something. Haha. English was like boring. Hmm...yeah...op op op...and he actually didnt prepare..pro pro...~*~*~*~*~*~
She always talk about what she WANTS in all the things she do, since last year, the beginning she was already like that. I think she still has no self-confidence and feels very inferior. Because of that, it made her less sociable in a sense that no one dares to approach for cept for a few. I mean, some even think she is scary larh. She cant help to be like this, but most people do not understand and even talk bad behind her back. That is not good. But sometimes she makes people say about her, not only of her physical actions. The bad thing is her attitude and emotional stuff. She just doesnt know how to control I guess, and dont know to show express and show how she always feels. Through this way, she showed some of her wanted feelings and expressed them perfectly. I think she might always refer them to herself though some people do not think so. It is a little obvious. The way she looks at people makes me afraid too, to be honest. Her eyes looked very ferocious, but I dont think she meant to really scare people. She is not accepted by everyone and that upsets her a lot. After saying so much, I still dont think I can help her either, dont even dare to approach her. Oh well, I am just not the I-can-do-impossible-which-are-totally-impossible types.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
During ip, we watched EIGHT BELOW! Well, just for the starting. They told me two dogs were gonna die, so I dont feel like watching anymore. But my cousin told me it was nice =/. Anyway, it was at the audi =D. Math was as usual, though theres new topic. Art was the makin of wire sculpture and we are finishing! Today was the last lesson for that larh. Next lesson is western painting wahaha. I finally attended the Genetics Engineering lesson and I think it is interesting ^^.
Hmm...theres sth that I wanted to blog abt but somehow dont find any reason to blog about, so I shall not. Lala. I go play sth else liao byebye.


