Tuesday, August 29, 2006 . 4:24 PM
Today's nOt a good day.I am tired, extremely. Nothing seems to being me up in my mood. I think I would dread tomorrow. I havent even started studying for tHe stupid test tomorrow. The guide book is also damn ex luh, $6. I remember the last book was like $4 plus only. zzz.
Hopefully I will be able to finish studying for everything tested by the enD of today, if not I will not go to school tmr LOL. Jkjk..I cant unless I go see doctor and get some mc, anw I wont want to miss any test despite being so tired or sick. I think if can go school take test then go home during recess will be better lols.
Mmmm...oF all the days, theres lit tmr and there's 50% we might kena zzz. We stayed for a while after school to practise luh wth, waste my time. Reached home after 3 and now is already 4.30 and I just finished eating not long. zz. IT is so whatthehell. I think because of that I became so =.=.
It is not the total cause too =/. HaLf the other reason is because I am already so damn tired, which I dont know why, since the last week....mm yeah. The worse thing is tmr is a super LONG day with all double periods oF lessons. zzz.
There's actually a lot to blog about but I dont really feel like blogging It here lmao. If only.....ah well....zzz. Crap luh....let me see about tmr.
PEPE....Is BORING....vball again...argh....
lalala...hIdden feelings inside not coming out again. whoots. So pro right, hidding everything. Lets skip this =.= I am bored.
Teacher's day also coming, and for chers In pri sch all settled, thnx to michelle =D TY. So now sec sch deee...Another "worry" hahahaa....dont know what to buy =/. But perhaps will be going to some pLace to buy....BURH.
YAY gonna see you all again! I am so happy...LOL....mmm...shall not crap anymore. I shall go sleep and wake up later to studyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Buhbye.


