Monday, August 28, 2006 . 9:07 PM
Today's quite a tiring day, or perhaps I didnt sleep well last night =/. Even though I went to bed earlier, I fell asleep at 12 plus I think...zz.Nothing interesting today to blog about .... mm...arh...band..sec3s were not here initially then only left three sec2s and three sec1s. =.=. He made us choose two people to play from one to five, together to check intonation and blah blah blah...ya it wasnt good mm. Then later on I realised my intonation today wasnt good, due to the tiredness...zzz.
Warabe is nice! And I think sam is also nice =D. yh and hilda both play well haha. lalala...nothing much already...and I'm too tired to think anymore. Oh I see if I can remember a conversation between drey n shaun....nvm cant hahaha! Anyway it made me laugh, though it was quite lame. =/.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Note to my dear part mates:
If I showed any form of anger, be it my expression or gesture I dont know =/, I just wanna let you know I wasnt angry at all. I just felt sort of wasted bah...and its like I was sitting right at the left and no seniors there so was a bit scared haha. Mm..I wasnt angry, really. I believe we can get in tune de lor, the three of us. Let's all work hard together kay? =D


