Tuesday, August 15, 2006 . 7:52 PM
Walao...took me like 15mins to come in to my acc to start blogging...dont know what shit is blogspot trying to, saying "click here to continue" yet nothing loads after trying to click it for more than a hundred times =.=.Hmm I tahaned another day with my NEW partner. Well, as usual, she and Shaun were trying to out-irritate one another and the ones who got irritated were me and kh (DUH). Shaun was reading the stuff in the textbk to himself and drey did the same after a while. I may be glad if someone really buys a earplug for me Y_Y. Lol.
Kh came my house to do the geog project today. We finished at 5^^ and watched Eight Below. Unfortunately, yz, your disk cut off that part where Dewey fell down and died. But anyway, Maya didnt die. Just that I thought dewey was the most poor thing, Jerry and company did not know where he was and how he died, nor did they made a grave like what they did for Old Jack. Sigh.
So after that she went home. I am not supposed to be here anyway hahas. I am supposed to be STUDYING for geog LMAO. Right and I think off I go. Byebye! Good luck to all Cushkians, mug hard...=D


