<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, August 10, 2006 . 3:15 PM

Whoots...National's Day this year is a lot different than the last few I had..right...this morning went to a temple in sengkang...ya somewhere there..with my relatives..but my cousin didnt go when she said she would. I was extremely furious..then we went to my uncle's house at cck.

At cck was pretty boring cause I was bored of the tv game, no tv shows nice to watch, then the adults asked me to play majong so I joined in. I was the first to "hu" anw...total "hued" five times out of dunno how many rounds...all I can say is I didnt play long and was bored.

Later on, Melody asked me if I wanted to go kh's house..to watch the fireworks and all, I said yes lol. My mum also allowd as long I called her when I reach so "poof" I went to kh's hse. Tried to get qy to go but somehow she didnt see the smses we sent nor answered our calls =.=. So nvm we forget about her and just go on our own.

Took me about 45min to get to kh's house and 2 of her sis's friends were there, playing maple ...lv 6 char =.=. Mel was still bathing so we 2 decided to watch I, robot. We uh, watch halfway then had to go down to fetch mel. However, when we continued watching, the vcd had some problem and couldnt continue playing. Luckily it was already 6 so we watched the national day parade. Kh's parents came back soon after with pizzas and sushis. And we all ate our dinner while watching!!!

It was a total clear view of the parachuting guys, aeroplanes, helicopters that came by....so clear! The planes however I can see back at home too, just without the coloured smoke haha. Fireworks the best!!


The helicopters with Singapore flag.

Da jet planes with coloured smoke.


Nice nice fireworks^^.

Shall not put too many pics like last time...too many till they dont allow me to put anymore for some time =.=. Oh yeah then mel found kh's dunman doll, girl one...but her hair...its rebonded!!!


So she explained her sis combed it everyday =.=...lol...so chio right?!

Then 3 of kh's cousins came to her house, funny thing is they are all guys(LMAO)...haha...sounds famaliar lol..hmm go watch miss swan wahahaha...yeap one is p2 one p4 and last one sec1. They all play maple...but my lv still higher ahahahaa...=p. They went into a lv61 firemage who was hacked by the whole school of theirs(not their own char) and was at el nath. The p4 guy used it to try to walk as far as possible w/o dying la...cos naked...den walk to the right...jr yeti side. This was what happened when he reached the coolie map and after that:

me: wa pro u all can reach here...wonder if u can reach zakum or not.

p2(guy): zakum not here is at el nath.

me: nono...u go on further right is zakum...

p2: no mah go el nath can already...

me: no is go el nath trigger the quest but need to go to the zakum place.

p2: no la go el nath can alerady.

all cept p2: *laughs*

p4: how you know arh?

kh: course she go before what!

all:hahahahhaahhaha!

p2: but later he go zakum sure die one.

me: he wont meet yet must do 3 quests first.

p2: what quests?

me:*explains all*

[when he reached cave of trial]

me: hmm...here hard to pass got bain and cerebes(pronounced it as sa-ra-bees)

p2:cerebes!(pronounced as see-ree-bees)

all: hahahahahaha!

[chiong chiong chiong to mid of map where theres a rope and the land with cerebes. The char hp left 1 and no pots. p4 guy sat the char at the map when the cerebes all walked away to rest.]

all:OMG!!!!

me: Waah pro leh!!!

[cerebes walks towards char.]

all: COME LIAO COME LIAO!!!

p4:*make char jump onto rope*

sec1:use slow quick!

p4:*used slow* [cerebes slowly walk away]

all: go liao go liao!

p4:*sits char down again*

[cerebes walking slowly towards char]

all: COME LIAO COME LIAO!!!

[went on and on till the hp was satisfying. soon he reached the map with bain at cave of trial 3.]

me: here all bain de..

p2 and some others: wah!!!

p4: *sits char to rest at safe spot* [the hp reach 5 before full]

all:can go already.

p4: no wait till full.

sec1: what can 5hp do when bain dmg is over 1k?

p4: dunno.

[char tele-ed over several bains w/o dmg]

all: OMG OMG OMG!!! wawaa!!!

[char kena hit with a few dmg and poison]

sec1: the poison lasts forever?

me: no about 5 min or so.

p4: *reached a safe spot and suddenly clicked "quit"*

me: OMG!!! if quit will go back dead mine!!!

all: OMG!!!!!!!!!

Basically that was what happened. I had to go already and from what kh said, they gave up and went to watch youtube instead LOL. So fun haha. That was my National's day hahaha...