Thursday, September 21, 2006 . 7:48 PM
Ah! Nice long after-school-time. I wasnt disturbed by anything, but I was distracted by my story books. Okay, uh they were borrowed earlier this month or was it last month? And I realised they are due on 23, which is 2 days after yet I havent finished reading them. Yeah.Okay, but I still did some of my notes. Now I have the chapters that ms tang just finished teaching not long ago left. I didnt do for those chapters probably cause they were not taught yet =.= and now I regret. Buh..shd have just anyhow scribbled the notes for those chapters even though she hadnt taught. RARH. 7 more chapters =.= nevermind.
Hmm...other than that I dont think there's anything much today. So in conclusion, today was a bored day. For me at least...
I think the weather now is weird. It is always cold in the mornings now since the start of september and now it is extremely warm! I cant stand the bad weather. All because of the depletion of ozone layer =.=. Global warming too. We should really uh conserve the environment. If not there will be harsher weathers in future. I bet the mornings would just turn even colder and afternoons and evening HOTTER. Ohno. I might get frozen then thawed, no COOKED in a day. Which is terrible.
Okay I am not talking sense. Probably due to the lack of sleep. I didnt sleep today =/. Mmm...I shall go study or something. Goodbye!


