Saturday, September 02, 2006 . 5:48 PM
Arh! Today's half good half bad day.Well, I shouldnt go into detail of the day cause its boring, neither do I have much to blog anyway. Zzz.
It was the parent-child day. Mmm. Think it was nothing much =.= just sharing with parents what we did for portfolio. I think it can be done at home. There was once when she asked what I was doing luh, then I said you will find out soon enough. Whats the point of telling her about it that day when I am going to tell her today? Makes no sense right? Right =.=.
Ah well. We are supposedly to study at macs/library today, but after qy copied the mindmap from me, we went library and began looking for books. We also read books till 2 or 3 plus before going home. So we didnt really study =.=.
Burh.
Its another boring day~
I have nothing else to blog about. Zzz. Thought there's so much I want to say, I dont think it is appropriate for me to voice it out here =/. Bah! I am bored.
Zzz. I go find things to do..byebye!


