<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, September 28, 2006 . 9:23 PM

English is over! Yes!

The composition was okay, and I found the argumentative essay about imposing of curfew easy so I went straight to doing it. Came up with 3 : 2 points, for it =/. Haha. Yeah I wouldnt really like it if I had a fixed curfew but ah well, its just a compo =D.

Letter writting. Quite okay, cept for being of confused of whether to make up a school or use dhs, cause I dont know the postal code aha. In the end I made up the postal code hahaha.

Comprehension was still okay too =/. Summary was also straight forward so I think I wouldnt fail =/.

Bleh. Extremely tired leh. I think I shouldnt start studying so early liao. I dont have this problem of getting so tired after exams before. Ever since I started studying so early this year, I became so tired I feel like sleeping every afternoon after reaching home.

Now I have a cough and it adds on to having sleepless nights, which affects my energy level also!!!! Now I cant concentrate sometimes also. Coughing disrupts me while doing the papers. Not that it affects my thinking very much but I think it would for math leh. How?

Zzz. The phlem in the throat just refuses to come out =/. I dont know how to get them out either. Rarh. Very irritating. Whenever my throat itches I would start coughing!!!

Great I feel much better after ranting all these out!!! AH...back to memorising melayu hahaha...got chinese compo tmr some more lol. Nth much to study actually =/. Right. Shall try to sleep early later. I know I cant anyway, stupid cough.