<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 . 6:47 PM

Feeling quite tired now...I think cause I slept a little later than usual yesterday night...11.30pm =.=. Reached home at around 5 and had aching legs...But I actually met xinyi at bedok interchange just now when I went to top up my ezlink card! What a surprise. We walked back together and chatted...haha...stood at blk 37 for quite a while not wanting to part LOL. Anw jiayou for your studies =D.

Mmm..today was quite a long day...nono..it WAS a long day. Many double periods which bore me too. Played bball w/o him watching was cool..we played according to our own rules ahaha..then lit...science was LONG...I was thinking about sth else when he was teaching actually...very bored...I shdnt go on hahaha..if not this post will be long...

I hate the time taken to reach home...if we are let off at 1.30, I would most probably reach home at around 3. If it is like today, 3, I would reach home 4 plus to 5! Late right?! Waiting for bus 30 is tiring and 158 too...unless you are really lucky. Mmm....

I have work to do actually, but am still spending my time here typing and typing...but its at least better than doing work =.=..some essay...arr....when I think of them, I cant help not wanting to do..zzz..I have lots of other things I can do...like finishing my geog notes, or read comics.........

Hehe...maybe I shouldnt procrastinate....bah...lazy...i am lazy...lalala..I shall TRY to do my work...byebye!