<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, September 25, 2006 . 9:18 PM

I am SICK. Haha. Sore throat since yesterday and I had half a day of gastric pain. However, the cause of the pain is still not known =/. My mum threw up the whole of yesterday night because of gastric also =/. It might be the stupid fish head bee hoon that the both of us ate yesterday. Burh.

Anyway, I didnt go to see the doctor. It is a waste of money since I have no more gastric pain. I think I will go when my sore throat doesnt heal for 2 more days =/.

Today, qy went to make drey sit in front of ashley aka beside bbq and she sat at her place aka beside me! Haha! She gets a short taste of sitting NEAR shaun, which was in front ~.~ so she still can tahan, since I have already been sitting near him for like near to two years already! But poor kh and me, hahaha...kh is more poor thing than me LOL, sitting BESIDE him LMAO.

Let me see. He will throw kh's things, anything he can find that is on her table leh! Then he will kick the chair in front of him =/. He also spouts nonsense and irritates people. Yeah. That is just a brief summary =/.

Okay, lessons. Didnt really concentrate much during science hahahaha...okay the rest of the lessons were quite slack also luh. Okay I am bored.

Oh ya! I went to the sick bay just now! During recess aha! My first time there. There were a drink dispenser, different types of biscuits, milo powder, and some other random food =/. We couldnt find hot water there -.- so couldnt make milo. The milo in the dispenser was like only water plus a little powder. We also couldnt find milk or sugar to add to the bitter coffee =.= rarh.

Haha. But it was real cooling in the sick bay. Lols. Even though it was raining, it was warm outside. Only the wind was cold. burh.

Oh well, I am going to bed soon, cya!