Wednesday, September 27, 2006 . 5:13 PM
Lalala...havent studied at all today hoho. Went to see docs just now in the morning...then went to salon to cut hair. Later on I went to rest cos the medicine made me feel sleepy =.=.Burh....dont ask me if I took an mc home or not cause you should know the obvious, however, some blur person didnt.
º¤¤.·´¨'°·..[Chu Lei a.k.a. CL™ = byzantine™] 1 more day T_T T_T T_T ...·´¨'°·..¤¤º· says:
lol
º¤¤.·´¨'°·..[Chu Lei a.k.a. CL™ = byzantine™] 1 more day T_T T_T T_T ...·´¨'°·..¤¤º· says:
nth
º¤¤.·´¨'°·..[Chu Lei a.k.a. CL™ = byzantine™] 1 more day T_T T_T T_T ...·´¨'°·..¤¤º· says:
i went to see docs in the morning
qinying says:
then
qinying says:
got mc?
º¤¤.·´¨'°·..[Chu Lei a.k.a. CL™ = byzantine™] 1 more day T_T T_T T_T ...·´¨'°·..¤¤º· says:
NO =.=
º¤¤.·´¨'°·..[Chu Lei a.k.a. CL™ = byzantine™] 1 more day T_T T_T T_T ...·´¨'°·..¤¤º· says:
EXAM LEH
qinying says:
ya hor
º¤¤.·´¨'°·..[Chu Lei a.k.a. CL™ = byzantine™] 1 more day T_T T_T T_T ...·´¨'°·..¤¤º· says:
=.=
qinying says:
=D
See, I told you some blur poke didnt. Oh I love going to salons hahaha. Washing my hair after cutting was great! Felt very shuang after that. Plus it seemed like some massaging lol. Okay how do spell....ah nvm hahaha. Mmm..I think I would have fallen asleep while resting if not for kh's msg! Haha..so I came online instead cause she said she was bored after studying since 11am. Oh and I found out blur poke's been chatting since 11am too =.=. LOL. Weird people.
I am gonna study English later! No la, just going through old ws and memorise letter writing n argumentative essay formats. Yeah. Nth much to study for eng de =.=. Then I will continue where I stopped last night for math too! See I am so hard working.
I seriously think I am this year. Whenever exams draw near, i would only study a day before each of the exams...btu this year, surprisingly I started 2 wks before =.=. And I found out those guaikias not yet even started till a few days ago or something LOL. Oh cept nic! She finish all the revision long ago liao I think. =/.
Haha. I shall not talk so much already. And I think now my head is a lot lighter =D and I think my haircut is not bad! Haha. Just a little short=/. Okay. Goodbye anw! Hahaaa.
GOOD LUCK FOR EOYS EVERYONE ESP ALL CUSHKIANS!!!
=D


