Monday, September 04, 2006 . 7:45 PM
Many things went wrong today...so I guess its not a good day. Today should be a happy day, because the sec4s are here to join us, at least most of us would have enjoyed it.Yeah.Mmm...what should I start with? Well, we had sp. It was quite good, practicing with the sec4s again =D the section seems big again. Uh huh. It was rather fun. Some slacking too >.<.
Went Kampong Arang for lunch ^^ hahaha...many of them opposed yz lmao! Mmm...but it was kind of weird during that time. We seemed more like cliques there to be honest. The sec1s were quite isolated in a sense and its like we were hanging out in bunches. Is that what a section should be?
Indoor was okay =/. Should not brood(says qy) too much about it. Is that how you spell? Uh nvm, I know my eng suck, spelling too. Mmm.
The time on 158 was worse. There was a big-sized woman. Nono, I am not being insulting to her, that is the TRUTH. However, she purposly squeezed pass many people, just to get to the back to tell the students from our school off. I have no idea why she did that, probably to show that even with her sized, she could get into the small space, so why couldnt all of us. The point is, she is tall and she can breathe GOOD and FRESH air UP there, while we couldnt. And ya know what? I was breathing in air which stinks of cigarette from that freaking man beside me. I was like suffocating can! And that woman! Didnt she realise she squeezed pass many passengers who are not STUDENTs of our school, but literally grown up man and women. If they didnt move, why dont she go complain about them?! Come pick on us just cause we are small ya? Freak la! Illegally took pictures using her handphone somemore! If you want go complain to the school luh! What's the problem with people nowadays. Just because people with "lai tou" can be recognised and come pick on them. Why dont you go ask the old lady near me who was blocking the way to move behind huh? Must go ask the poor sec1s! And those guys who were standing at the back door who blocked your way going to the back! Why didnt you ask them to move behind instead of saying "please excuse me". Come on luh! If you really want to complain, look into the situation and not be BIAS, if you want, be FAIR to all.
Yeah yeah, some crap to some crap people. It is really not fair to us students, we may be blocked by some people at times and others just put the blame on us. They dont speak to the adults who are doing the wrong way also. Like people say, adults are the role models. If I would be thinking now, I would think "if the adults can do this why cant I". Yeah this is the truth. I bet not many adults move behind anyway, hardly ever see people like the woman lor. If only she would tell people nicely, esp those who are ADULTs, I think it would make the rides on buses better times.
Oh right. Probably I shouldnt complain too much myself, hmmm yeah. Goodbye.


