<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 . 11:37 PM

Oh well, I finished the lit essay like 15mins ago, but guess what, I started at like 9 -.-...had a lot of distractions haha..but not really that I minded that much =D. Chatted with dear yz for a short while...she's still in China of course, and she says her buddy is nice! Haha...good for her!

And now I am still reading comics haha....

Mmm...oh there is nth much to blog abt =.=...rarh...

Okay to be honest I am upset over some stuff...but it seems to be stupid of me to think about it so much. But it really affects me....quite a lot, to say actually...RARH. But worse come to worse I will really do what I think I will, in time to come, if it really gets bad. Even though it might seem that I am running away from reality, it is better than staying there. Yeap that is what I really think. Hopefully things will turn out better than I thought.

Only if I can control things.......

Oh well, fantasy....

Stupid childish thoughts...

Even though all these will not come true, I still hope for the best.

Okay, going off...byebye!