<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, September 04, 2006 . 9:47 PM

Oh yeah I have a good nose~~~ Hahaha...I am just blogging randomly yeah.

I caught the faint smell of the rain so I asked my parents if it was raining, cause outside was all dark =.=.

[translated]
Me: Eh is it raining?
Mum: No la where got.
Dad: No la its drizzling.
Me: =.=....cause I can smell the rain mah
Mum: Got meh
Dad: Rain where got smell de?

LOL if I cant smell then how would I know there's a smell and its raining? LOL. My parents very cute leh haha. But I always smell thissmell when its raining, so I assume its the smell of rain, especially the fresh one..... haha.

Okay, I am bored again. Mmm. Going to sleep soon...to stop me from falling asleep during sp or indoor =/ I was so tired my eyes could have closed if I didnt force them open. Byebye!