Friday, September 15, 2006 . 8:00 PM
Oh yeah weekends!But bad thing about it is that it means exams are coming nearer =(. I must finish revising geog, hist and science by this sunday T_T. It is quite an impossible aim rarh.......
Nevermind..
Today was a little slack...in school. But I have lots of HOMEWORK!!! Math test paper is also another impossible thing. zzz. I doubt I can finish revising and doing homework lor...walao...
Oh I downloaded pangya just now just to try out...again...cos I did that on national's day at kh's hse haha...but anyway, I think I will play better if I practise, that is, after exams! And dammit kongkong is too large for my com memory...zzz. I WANT A NEW COM LUH.
Went to comics connection just now after having lunch with qy. The both of us found the inuyasha comics!!! There were four movies right? And there were four sets of FULL-COLOUR comics on them!!!! So cool right? I am sure I am going to save money to buy them after I finished collecting Hunter X Hunter. Oh yeah, now I have 1, 2, 9 - 23. YAY. Six more and I will have it complete...whoo!
Arh..I must be wasting my time here...shall go ATTEMPT to do my homework..buhbye =D


