<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 . 5:39 PM

OMG! Aha....finally I am able to blog again....

Mmm...very careless of me, not noticing that the not-able-to-connect internet problem was caused by the "broken line", oh well, the internet connection line, you know the plastic thingy, it was broken, so I used a rubberband to make sure it doesnt come out loose, but the rubberband melted, sort of, so my mum used a string and it wasnt tight enough =.=. Yeap so that was the stupid story of why I couldnt connect to internet.

After four days of not blogging, I havent updated anything that happened for those days, of course. So This might be the length of a four-day post haha.

The thing that was irony just now was that when she asked me if I still continued to stay up at night to play the com, I answered that my com was spoilt and she "congratulated" me. And tada! My com was fine again! lol. Of all the days >.<. But then, it doesnt make a difference if I had a com or not, cause the time spent on com would be spent of anything else, anything cept studying LOL. So does it make a difference to you? I am just to lazy to study~~~

Lalala. I bought more comics! Now I have Hunter X Hunter from 9 - 22, 9 more books to buy -- 1 - 8, 23! Yay...I hope more of it would be out soon, after the exams.

Mmm...I totally forgot what had happened the past few days...mmm...oh! There's a new tenant! She started moving her things here on Sunday....and my mum told me there would be a guy who will be staying overnight once a week or sth =.=. Rarh! Now the room is occupied again! And this time the rental is lower lor! By $150 zzz. So lame...burh, not my choice anyway.

Aw, I think I went to my uncle's house one of the days ya, and spent the whole day there, playing majong lol. But I won many rounds. I remembered out of the first five rounds, I won four! Hahaha....

Yesterday was the first day of term 4. I didnt manage to finish all my holiday hw afterall =/ and my geog notes were still stagnant aha. After I got home yesterday, all I did was reading 5 comic books and doing the eng comprehension. The funny thing is, today I found out only me n qy did the eng whereas the guaikias like kh and jo didnt do! Oh me n qy didnt finish hist >.< Melody guaiest, finished both hist n eng LOL.

Today was rather fun. We had an acc test today and I think I would pass! Lol. Thanks to mumu lao shi! Ahaha. Oh and qy wants me to dedicate a post for her! Since it's her bdae today. I replied her with the diao face saying I cant go online, but I can afterall...haha...I shall dedicate later!

Then after school, we decided to go pp to get the present for qy. However, she needed to practice lit so we had to wait for her...for around 45minutes...aha...she owes me time! No she owes all of us! Hahaha...We took 196. Then there was this auntie who refused to move to the rear and caused the front to be squeezy. Mmm...then no one dared to really ask her move so everyone was stuck there. There was this guy who sat near us and saw the whole thing, he wanted to ask his friend to use the helmet to whack that woman LOL. Yup but she didnt dare lol.

We did not buy the present in the end, but we got more people to share with us aha. And we went macs and sort of studied math and chatted lol. Later we took 196 home, but we took different sides of the bus, mel n kh / me qy n jo haha.

Oh yeah...nothing much already...I dont think this post is long anw hahaha....but I think I better go study math and stuff..hahaha...buhbye! =D

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~
REPLIES TO TAGS:
dilys: hello! those are just spams anw, dont click on the sites..may have unwanted stuff for us to see and may have virus hahha! =)
debra: HELLO! I am going to the FIR concert thingy! Lets go together! If no one go with me then I not going lerh haha! Mug hard too! =D
yuezhi: HUH got com to use de arh! Come here often and chat hor! Lol...we all miss ya! =D
kh: Fixed lerh! ^^
jinhui: LOL...lets see if she replies here then can chat =D.


yay buhbye!