Friday, September 29, 2006 . 10:20 PM
So much for today.I am still tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still couldnt sleep well yesterday.
I was feeling sleepy while writing my chinese compo today =.=. I wanted to rest for a while before continueing but luckily I didnt cause I wrote all the way till the time was up. What really woke me up was the rushing of time ~.~. I had only 15 minutes left yet I thought I still had a lot to write so I uh sort of "woke up" and quickly finished my compo!
Oh yeah. I chose gong han and question four for the compo! Lol. Gong han is much easier....than si han...lol. Burh.
After the break we had malay ~.~. I finished doing the paper within 7mins and had 23mins left. I took another 3mins to check my answers again and went to sleep =.=. Lol. I am pretty sure I will pass, though minus 3 marks liao LOL.
Okay, though some unhappy things have happened today, I hope the class will still be the same as before...hope people all make peace and stay happy till the end of year, when we will be separated and I think those people will not end up in same class next year, so ya. Mmm. Okay, its not a curse luh, but so that everyone can stay happy(?) next year.
Crap crap crap.
Nvm.
Zzz.
I go off already...bye.


