<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, September 17, 2006 . 7:24 PM

Whoo! I finished all my homework except those impossible-to-finish math and science test papers! Hahaha...and I slept for 2 hours just now again =/. Now the winds aure are cold...well, its going to be winter time! Haha...too bad I am not going anywhere...

Tsk now I can either go study, do those papers or slack! Hmm...now what shall I choose?

Ohno its a really short post...hmm...Oh yeah...I have been online since quite early and found out people who were online were still those same few ... and its kinda bored here. Mmm...i go make my choice already haha...byebye!